Friday, November 13, 2009

this is it

days alone.


Good thing I'm listening to a tape and not a cd, because Ritz likes to sit atop my boom box and when she jumps off, the cd stops. I'm lucky this time.

I just put on an old sweatshirt that I haven't worn for quite some time. Bright orange. Can't remember where it came from. Has a deer on it. I think it's a hunting thing or something. Anyway, it has a huge piece of dirt caked on in one spot. Haha. Wonder what kind of trouble I was getting into.


Yesterday and today I listened to two Elliott Smith albums, two Rainer Maria albums,
and one Drought album. I would say these all sum up my current feelings fairly well and have made me feel somewhat better.

Today I advertised my services around my neighborhood. I hope this works out. I really do. It would be nice to have a source non-corporate income.



I almost forgot it was twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment