Friday, December 4, 2009

a dream

must write this down before i forget.


he was having a party at his house. i was not invited. she was invited. i think that's why i wasn't invited. everyone was there. there was a keg. everyone was singing and dancing around. he saw me. i wouldn't talk to him. practically refused to. he left.
i finally walked into the room where everyone was. girl was very annoying. she kept staring at me. she was talking really loud. at one point she was looking at me and talking really loud so i just stared her right in the eyes and shouted "shut up."
with a lot of emphasis on the shhhhhhhh part. she didn't get it. i felt bad a little.
then she came over and sat next to me and started asking me questions. i was polite. everyone else left the room except for me and her and him. finally i got up and just left.




i must be crazy. i hear ritz snoring underneath my bed.


i think this is all very good for me. gettin the crazy out. movin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment