Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I had a dream that my friend, Michael McDermit said, "Take this to the high seas." He was holding up a drink and looking especially focused and inspired by something. He looked happy.

Been thinking about my friends and their happiness and their sadness. Why can't just spending time together be enough? Why can't we revel in eachother and be so grateful that we even have other people in our lives who are somewhat likeminded, and pretty much enjoy the same things? Why isn't that enough? Fuck, I've been in relationships and they're not enough either. So what the fuck is enough?

For some reason I believe that traveling this summer will finally be the thing that is enough.
I think so. So I gotta do it. Even if Kim isn't with me. I gotta figure out how I'm gonna do it.
I just gotta.

In other news, I just confronted a boy who I realized literally just wanted to sleep with me, and who didn't care to get to know me at all. I don't think I've ever had this happen to me before. Maybe I have and was just too dumb to realize it. Maybe the feelings were mutual, so I didn't notice it at all. But this time really pissed me off. Fuck, man. Why do people just think it's so easy and so natural to sleep around? Is it? Am I missing something?

I'm still so terribly young.

No comments:

Post a Comment