Monday, March 23, 2009

maxfield parish
















So I'm at work right now and I am literally the only person in the office. This rules. I hope it stays this way for a very long time today so I can just dick around.





Last night I started thinking about this book my parents had when I was little. It was one of those huge art books with paintings by Maxfield Parish and it scared the shit out of me. In good and bad ways. Some of his paintings are super dreamy and beautiful, while others are just totally fucked and scary.





I have to ask my mom where this book went. I need to see it again.





1 comment:

  1. I love that a book like that scared you when you were little. I have one of those too(it was about Greek gods) -it came with a scary (to me) audio tape. I'll try to find it. Horrifying when you're five - sounds like God talking.

    ReplyDelete