Wednesday, May 13, 2009

for my will is as strong as yours


Found that little guy on the internet.
The house is still and quiet. No one's home. I'm watching the Labyrinth.
I just ate some sticky rice and a burrito with fresh tomato. The tomato tasted so good
that it almost made me cry.
If and when I have a garden this is what I would like to grow:
Raspberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Apples
Carrots
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Sugar Snap Peas
Cabbage
Peppers
Lettuce
Onions
Those white things that look like carrots.
Ohhhh I hope it happens.
I feel great. The weather was so nice today and I walked home from the school where I work all through back alleys. Saw some lovely things. Trees, monkeyvines, stray cats, crumbled staircases.
................................................................
"You have no power over me"
And all folded hands and everyone asking me why.
I could look you straight in the eyes, and your elbows would be up over your face,
could say damn near anything I believed and you would close your eyes
and your eyes from fear of losing too much.

1 comment: