Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today is a good day Today.

I woke up this morning and I was shivering. This was a welcomed shiver.
My room feels good now that I moved it around.
Things feel closer to me. Myself, my dreams.

Everything felt soft to me this morning, and even now.

Walked to work with my shoes in my purse and bare feet
on the sidewalks, streets, grass, rocks, rain.
It was pouring. Thought about asking a roommate for a ride, then
understood how much better my day would be if it started with
just me and the rain. The rain. The rain. The rain.
Tarp Rain.

Daydreaming some simple things. Plausible things, but things that
rest solely on single decisions. Moments. Pure and fleeting.

Ahhhh, days of rest, thank you. Days of solitude, thank you.
Days of utter emersion and confusion and not being able to
see straight from all the gushing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment