Sunday, May 3, 2009

too much too much

Was it the way we were all spinning too fast right in the middle of the room, or was it the tumbling over eachother's fearless bodies? Behind, infront of--foregroundandbackground, rumbling in my head, shaky weakness in all my fingers, I stood taller. 
I never know with such a pushing pull and a killer grip. Ha, I'll just fall back and not worry bout nothin, let bruises come from the ground, but not my lack of radical acceptance. I'll laugh into the hardwood as my 12 year old best friend with boys talking to eachother in the living room, and christ I just need a minute to cool my jets sometimes.
Run to different rooms to never meet you there. And when I do meet you there, we're not even there. We are stupid turning heads around and facing eachother's backs. 
Shaking but drawn.
Storms but calm.
Rested and worn.
Fuck it all, you are free AND bound.

1 comment: