Saturday, February 21, 2009

into inside into outside

Watched Mister Lonely. So good. Made me feel pretty good about things in general.
Got me feeling like I need to embrace the lost more. I don't know about anything right now in my life. And that's okay. That's all.




On Fridays I work at the school. Leon and his two brothers didn't get to do any activites because they're bad. They just have a lot of energy. And can't handle authority. Is that okay? I don't know. Doesn't really bother me.


Then we walked to see the barn and I knew it would be the last time I ever saw it. I just felt it. I'm not angry or sad really. I'm just happy I know something like that exists. We walked to the diner after we saw the barn. I liked this old empty car lot on the way. Check out that glitter. The sky was beautiful and the wind was whipping so hard.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, if the barn doesn't work, I'm bummed for you guys. But there're even cooler places that you will live in.

    ReplyDelete