Friday, February 6, 2009

this weekend

I will be listening to this record a lot.


I am totally broke. I won't be going anywhere, unless it's on a free adventure.
I'd like to do something this weekend. I'd like to actually go through with an idea and not just think about it. I know that this record will help. It makes me think of so many things. It's no walls, it's no confines, it's open and terrifying and wonderful. Makes me re-think art all together.

Last night I slept in kelly's room. I thought I had meningitis. I didn't tell her because I thought she'd get scared. But I was very scared. I thought I was going to die. I didn't say anything and I didn't try to save myself. I would just die. Hmm.
I was kept up by the ghosts. Children in the foyer playing kazoo and being confused about the wall between them and the old living room. I imagined plush velvet curtains and rich people laughing on fancy couches with wine and fruit. I heard so many noises so close to me.
I wondered if kelly saw ghosts every night and if she just didn't say anything because she didn't think anyone would believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment