Friday, February 13, 2009

It started with waking up in a mild regret, and then progressing into a supposed adventure because of an inscription reading :everything was beautiful and nothing hurt"
I saw my boss being fake and I wanted to ask him why he's so fake all the time.
Sat on ben and josh and brandon's porch by myself and had my half coffee half cappucino and a camel light. listened to "atlantic city," and thought about my grandfather and looked at the tree/sky and missed him.

"got a new job, gonna try to put my money away, but i got debts that no honest man can pay so i drew all my money from that central trust and i bought two tickets on that grove city bus..."


Watched children play in the gym, tried to talk to one of them about why he can't treat other kids the way he does. It was really hard to explain that you should care-you should care that people get hurt. But sometimes nobody cares, so how could I tell that kid he had to care?


Took a long busride to the southside to go to a party and i left my favorite hat on the bus. I freaked. still upset. attached to that thing, i guess i was. it was my hat. it's fucking me up.
but it's gone. and i gotta let that one go.
(minutes later found a half pack of marlboro reds. saved the lucky. don't know when i'll smoke it)

Still no closer to anything, BUT i saw someone somewhere who knows the hurt well, and the kid takes it and bears it like we humans really, truly should.

No comments:

Post a Comment