Thursday, February 12, 2009

uh oh, it's morning time again

Woke up this morning at 9:00. Was having some really painful cramps, so I took a bath in the dark. I layed down, and let the water run and fill up the tub until it was covering my entire face. It had to be some form of meditation or something. The stillness. I tried to pretend like I was trapped in a small space and was going to drown. I remained completely calm. It felt good.

Then I relaxed, and instead of going into work watched Rockstar with mah boy, Mark Wahlberg. I had also forgotten that Stephen Jenkins, of Third Eye Blind, is in that movie. Hahaha. Felt good. That movie has a nice ending. He just goes back to being himself again, and his girlfriend accepts him again and he writes his own music. It's nice.

I'm really grateful for a lot.

1 comment:

  1. im glad your grateful for a lot. its always good to remember that your grateful :)

    another of my friends has died
    uh oh, its morning time again
    the lover that i held up high
    uh oh its morning time again
    i held her high and made her blurry
    pressure pield on hurry hurry
    open wide and let me settle in
    uh oh, its morning time again

    i breathe and breathe and blow your hair
    i gently tug your underwear

    uh oh, its morning time again <3

    ReplyDelete