Thursday, January 22, 2009

dream last night.

the boy who i lost my virginity to was there. he was following me around, asking me millions of questions. i didn't mind.
also, steve, the guy who wants to be a puppet maker and kissed me once in the middle of the night, and then walked away. he was there, too. and he was charming as ever.
i was walking up a very steep hill by myself when i saw a plane very low in the sky. i thought for a moment: it's going to crash. then i thought: nah, i always think that and it never happens" and then it came straight down into the woods infront of me. it was a beautiful and massive pull i felt. the ground was shaking. i heard people calling my name. but i waited to see what else would happen. it began to snow ash. people told me not to breathe it in, but i was breathing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment