Monday, January 26, 2009

mewsic

http://www.mediafire.com/?kwg2wmojljm



Hope this link works. It's a song called "Better" by the band I'm in, Cones.
One night we were getting drunk and decided to get together the next day and start a band. So we did. We recorded five songs in about 3 hours and couldn't have been happier.
We've had 6 shows, and Laura's moving, so we probably won't have anymore.
It's sad, but I hope I get to start something soon with another group of people, or the same group of people. I just wanna write songs with people I like hanging out with, man.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to release those songs as a record? I saw Cones play twice and it was a really good experience for me. My favorite was on December 20th when I think you all went upstairs and wrote a song, then came down and played it. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we didn't even write it upstairs. we just made it up there on stage. it's a my idea of fun release. we made like, 25 copies originally. i'll get one to you.

    ReplyDelete