Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm in a library. I miss this sort of thing.

My bruised ankle is becoming itchy. I don't like that, because I want to scratch it, but when I do, it hurts.
Oh hell.

A beautiful pidgeon shit on me today as he was flying from one building to another.

I love everyone I know.

I was patted on the head today. I was made fun of for not being the brightest, but they told me I was quick-witted, so they'd hire me.

Yes, I can handle it.

Read a book by Augusten in a VAULT. A REAL VAULT.

the student took a break from his studies to call someone to tell them that he could not stop thinking about the dream he had last night.

While waiting at the bus stop, I checked a voicemail message from a lover lost singing: baby baby baby, come on, what's wrong? it's a radiation vibe i'm groovin on.





Shine on, shine on. Shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment