Tuesday, January 27, 2009

dreams.

I am listening to Matt and Heather's Radio show (Tuesday nights 8-10) and Heather is playing "Drive on, driver" by the Magnetic Fields and it's making me real nostalgic about my sophomore year of college at IUP. Probably one of the best years of my life. Besides last year. I remember having a lot of big, crazy dreams. I would wake up from them, heart thumpin, feeling totally crazy and like I wanted to change everything about the world and that I had the power to. It was good feelins.

I've been having pretty intense dreams lately. Past three weeks, I'd say. Every night I dream. I need to start writing them down, because they are fucking insane. I've been noticing the way I feel more in dreams. Really intense emotions. Really obvious. Last night was a break from all the scary dreams. Boy was it great.

I was on a bus, going through rolling farm lands. Everything was so bright, it looked like the color of hay in the sun. Washed out. I could barely see, it was so sunny. Everything felt old timey and right. I fit there. I was going to work on a farm. I looked out the window and saw Seth Rogen.
A bunch of girls were running after him, but I knew I just had to keep my cool. I got off at the next bus stop and sat on a front porch with a bunch of old, broken furniture on it.
I lit up a cigarette, and he looked at me. He made this really great face, like he wanted to know me. He walked up to me and said, "Hey."
That's all I really remember. I remember being really happy in the sun on a farm with Seth Rogen. I need to get out of this town.


The farm kind of looked like this, but no fog mixed with.....




this, but no mountains.




the look seth gave me:



Oh, it was a dream of dreams.

1 comment:

  1. man, what a perfect look.

    you know?

    also, if i were a man, that would be me i'm certain.

    ReplyDelete